Regulation in the International FOREX market : Forex trading has a very strong control therefore brokers are directed and guided by more than one regulatory authority. This means that even though it is a decentralized market, the Forex market is the safest market to trade in. Therefore, the brokers that are truly regulated are the ones to which all the requirements apply.
How can I invest in Forex
Never let Forex currency trading scare you. Rather, remember that success on the Forex platform develops from good and thorough training accompanied by lots of practice on demo (risk-free).
The best news we can give you today is that we are with you!
To help you from the moment you open your account until you start trading and we will help you learn how to get paid, all for free.
How much is a lot in Forex?
A standard Forex lot can contain 100,000 units of the base currency.
How much is a mini lot in Forex?
A mini lot in Forex is 10,000 units of the base currency.
What is scalping and how does it work?
Scalping is also known as coquick trading, which means that it is a variant of day-trading, or a form of very short-term trading. What it seeks is to acquire small profits in very short time trades. In some moments, trades occur in seconds.
How to do Copy Trade in Forex?
First do a preliminary research of the market. Second find a social trading forum. Copy all the trades you want on the trading platform and then open a safe trade, keeping in mind that you must develop stops with all necessary limits to manage your own risk. Also monitor so that you can finally close your position.
What is Admiral Markets?
Admiral Markets is a Broker with a worldwide presence monitored and managed by the highest financial authorities in the world. To provide access to the most revolutionary trading platforms. We trade CFDs, and ETFS stocks.
Risk Warning: The data provided provides additional information with respect to all analyses, estimates, forecasts or other similar assessments or information (hereinafter «Analysis») published on the Admiral Markets website. Before making any investment decision, please pay close attention to the following:
1. This is a marketing communication. The content is published for informational purposes only and should not be construed in any way as investment advice or recommendations. It has not been prepared in accordance with legal requirements designed to promote the independence of investment research and is not subject to any prohibition on trading prior to the dissemination of investment research.
2. Any investment decision is made by each client separately, while Admiral Markets AS (Admiral Markets) shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising from such decision, whether or not based on the content.
3. To ensure that clients’ interests are protected and the objectivity of the Analysis is not affected, Admiral Markets has established relevant internal procedures for the prevention and management of conflicts of interest.
4. The Analysis is prepared by an independent analyst (Jitan Solanki, Freelance Contributor) based on his personal estimates.
5. While every reasonable effort is made to ensure that all sources for the Analysis are reliable and that all information is presented, to the extent possible, in an understandable, timely, accurate and complete manner, Admiral Markets does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information contained in the Analysis.
6. Any type of past performance or modeling of the financial instruments indicated in the Release should not be construed as a promise, warranty or express or implied implication by Admiral Markets for any future performance. The value of the financial instrument may increase or decrease and the preservation of the value of the asset is not guaranteed.
7. Leveraged products (including contracts for difference) are speculative in nature and may generate profits or losses. Before you start trading, you should make sure that you understand all the risks.
For more information on articles in English-News and other related topics, please visit our site autobusmauger